The new FDS 55 is a new improved skinning machine built for high capacity skinning. Equipped with an alloy drum for better heat transfer, the FDS 55 skinner drum/conveyor runs about three times faster than the FDS 35. The machine can run in line with high speed filleting machines for whitefish and pelagic fish with direct transfer from the filleting machine.
Compared to previous skinning machine models, this machine has clear advantages;
- New knife system increases yield by 2-5%
- New design for better hygiene and easier service
- New and improved bearing system on drum.
- Running the product through the machine without skinning
- Choice between electric or hydraulic motors
- Substantial stainless frame made from 18/8 stainless.
- All parts that come into contact with the fish fillet are made from stainless steel and/or plastic.